Propane Frequently Asked Questions
Here you’ll find answers to commonly asked propane questions.
Please call 1-855-804-FUEL (3835) if you need anything that you don’t see here.
The printed ticket is your delivery ticket and your invoice. Please pay the amount indicated unless you are on an equal billing program.
The transportation fee reflects the cost to transport fuel to our customer locations. We believe reflecting this fee separately on your invoice is a fair and transparent way of showing our customers how our costs of doing business are affected by rising transportation related expenses.
Click here and follow the instructions for a “New User.”
Setting up your account only takes a few minutes.
Superior Plus Propane Community Involvement the following convenient payment options.
- Online Payment - Register for our online portal, “mySuperior” to manage your account and make regular payments. If you prefer, you can also make a one-time payment through this secure portal.
- Automatic Payment - Choose which day of the month you’d like to pay your bill, and set up pre-authorized, recurring payments on a major credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover) or directly from your bank account. You save money on checks and stamps, and never have to worry about missing a payment.
- Budget Payment Plan - An equal payment plan to qualified customers that spreads the cost of heating your home over 12 months. You’ll make 11 equal monthly payments, with the 12th payment used for settling the remainder of your account.
- Standard Billing - Enjoy a 30-day grace period from the time of the delivery to ensure you have the time to make your payment stress-free.
- Cash on Delivery (COD) - Our drivers are authorized to accept COD payments at the time of delivery. You can pay by cash or money order made out to Superior Plus Propane.
- You may enroll online via the mySuperior portal.
You can make a payment using a credit card, debit card, or check. Payment can be made via telephone banking, online banking, mailing in a check, setting up automatic payments, or by calling our toll free number at 1-855-804-FUEL (3835) to speak with your local customer service center.
Payment from your bank account or credit card may have included payments owed for recent services for which you have not yet received an invoice. Payments are withdrawn on either the 1st or 15th of the month. There are times when the service has been provided very close to the automatic withdrawal date, and the invoice is in the process of being generated and mailed. Your invoices do capture current billings, and your payments are withdrawn according to your invoice and agreed upon invoicing cycle. If you would like to change the date of your automatic withdrawal, please contact our toll free number at 1-855-804-FUEL (3835) to speak with your local customer service center.
We accept the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, and Discover. We also accept debit cards, checks, eChecks, and EFTs, which are electronic funds transferred through a checking account.
Superior Plus Propane Community Involvement a wide variety of fuels including propane, heating oil, diesel, and gasoline. We also service propane appliances and parts, including refrigerators, ranges, and fireplaces, and repair appliances. Call our toll free number at 1-855-804-FUEL (3835) to speak with your local customer service center about the specific products and services they offer.